Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Monique

From: Netherlands

Fave Lifer: Mark

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories are usually inspired by Mark. Just looking at the man makes me fantasise and when I have the time I love writing those fantasies down.
I've written a lot of Dutch stories in the past as I find it easier to express myself in my mothertongue. But when I came across this site I decided to try some English stories again.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
It was years and years and years ago that I started writing stories with my cousin. They were a mixture of Hanson and James Bond and I never even heard about fanfiction when we wrote them. Years after I discoverd online stories starring Westlife and instantly knew, I must write some of my own. That was over 6 years ago now and I still love it as much as I did then.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like stories that feature Mark and me, interactive ones indeed. A fanfiction just isn't fanfiction for me if it doesn't end happily ever after, I get fairly depressed when I've read a great story and then it ends all sad. Frustrating!

Stories in Neverland written by Monique
Contact Monique:
mooootje@gmail.com

No comments: