Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas story: When Christmas Comes Knocking, by Monique

Hey everyone,
hope you survived the Christmas holidays and had a good and merry time!
Here's another Christmas story that we oversaw! SORRY SORRY, Monique!
But please note, peeps, if you want to submit a story, send it to neverland.fics, because we check the staff-email-account very rarely (if at all).
So, again a huge sorry to Monique, but hey, the story is great and surely no one of you minds that Christmas is already over.
So enjoy a little post-Christmas-Christmas-Story and leave comments (we need more comments, I don't think that only Toni, Gemini, Bex and Monique + a handful more people read the Christmas stories!!!!!!) :)



Title: WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES KNOCKING
Author: Monique
Rating: 18+
Genre: R
Cast: You, Mark, your best friend and Kian
Teaser: When Christmas comes knocking the crib starts rockin'! You've been trying hard to avoid Mark after a life-altering mistake back in June. But when you're invited to come to Sligo for the holidays you realise there's no escaping him. You need to face reality and might find a surprise or two along the way.

13 comments:

Gemini said...

I check every 2h for the update , so yaaaay :D

brilliant one Monique , some how in the start i was expecting the pregnancy , but good they find a way to be together in the end if it'll be in friendly way for just now

good one Monique :)

beck_willis said...

Awww I loved it, and I hope I stop being stubborn and get with Mark properly, I obviously love him

Great work as usual Monique

Vicksta1982 said...

Well its past 3am my time and I just finished reading and gotta say O do love it. :-) Always pondered writing a story like this, but without the Christmas thing but haven't. Got enough stories on my plate that I have to tackle first.
Anyway getting side tracked here, so great work with the story!
Vick.

Monique said...

Aww, thanks for camping out for this Gemini haha Glad you've enjoyed it! :)

@Bex; Obviously! But then again he is much cuter than Shane :p Thanks for the comment

@Vick; Thanks thanks thanks :) I've been wanting to write it for quite a while already too and now finally got to it haha

Kara said...

Dear God! I should be doing something useful like preparing for the new year eve's party tomorrow at my place... and instead i am here reading.
I adored this story A LOT... you have no idea. It was perfect! So perfect I feel inspired to write another story right now! Great work!
LOVED IT!

Monique said...

Thanks Kara, means a lot! Especially the fact that it inspired you to write! Eek! haha Go for it ;)

Erin said...

Lovely story! You always write such great stories! What a prediciment they got themselves into, I'm way too stubborn that's for sure!

beck_willis said...

Monique, do you want start 2013 by having a fall out over who is better? *cough* Filan *cough*

Monique said...

Thanks Erin, such a lovely comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm always a bit scared when a story goes up, fearing no-one will like it, so comments like that truely make my day! ;)

Bex; Nasty cough you have there! Fact is that Mark'll beat Shane any day, puuuh...

beck_willis said...

Yeah I went to the dr's with it but unfortunately, it cannot be cured. I will have to live with my Filanitis forever *sob*

Dora said...

Another great story, Monique. Especially the sex scene at the beginning was really hot. And hope there's a sequel when I take him back properly :) (And I am also a member of the Mark camp so you've got some support there lol)

Monique said...

Thanks Dora ;) Glad for that, think it's about the furthest I ever went with a fic and was a bit unsure of it :p haha
Sequel is already up so you're in luck!

And yaaaay Mark! <3 <3

Dora said...

That picture of his above the title is definitely easy on the eyes, isn't it? :D And yay, a sequel :)