Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Kisses!!!! by Monique

Hey girlies,
another year's over and I hope it was a good one for all of you; if not, there's (after the failed end of world) fortunately a new year and I wish you all the best for it. Have a happy, merry, healthy, successful 2013 and may your dramas and wishes for this year come true!

We can even present you, as a little warm-up for tonight's celebrations, a New Year's story by Monique.
Enjoy and have a goode "slide".
(In Germany we wish each other a "Guten Rutsch", a good slide into the new year :))




Title: NEW YEAR'S KISSES - sequel to When Christmas Comes Knocking
Author: Monique
Rating: 16+
Genre: R
Pages: 7
Cast: You, Mark, your best friend, Kian
Teaser: Christmas has been hectic this year and it's had its effects on you. While Mark comes to terms with the fact that you're bringing his child to this world you're starting to ponder if you've made the right decisions. Is this really how you want this New Year to start or are some drastic changes needed?


7 comments:

beck_willis said...

Great ending!! Glad i finally got my head together and went with my heart!

Erin said...

So glad you wrote a sequel! They really are meant to be together! Another great story, love the ending and how they finally worked it out, what a cheeky little man he is!

Kara said...

Ahhh, I clicked here by mistake and saw there is a sequel now... *squeals*... I'm on my way out but will no, hold on, MUST read it before the New Year comes!

Monique said...

Eek, thanks for that girls! Glad you've enjoyed this lil sequel! Was only short but it had to be written haha

Dora said...

Yay, I finally came to my senses :)

Vicksta1982 said...

Enjoyed reading.

Fran Wood said...

Loved reading your story.