Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Lullu

From: Denmark

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories.
When ever I get an idea, I sit down and start to write, sometimes I stop in the middle and start a new one. I only write stories, I would read myself.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I started writing in 2001, I was bored and tried to write a story for fun, my best friend at that point loved it and made me write more, I have had a break for 3 years and have just started writing again.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like... that they are authentic, and that I really can put my self in the main character, I love that when you might be sad you can dream yourself to a whole new world.

Stories in Neverland written by Lullu

Contact Lullu:

No comments: