Sunday 19 June 2016

Something Old by Claire

Hey guys!

First of all, it makes me so happy to see you all still out in full force after all this time. Seeing as we haven't had any new stories up for a while I was afraid we had scared you all away. But after putting Kara's story up, you all proved to be very much present. It's good to still see you all so appreciative of the stories and the hard work our writers put in them. Thanks for that!

I was very happy to find this new story in our email-inbox. It's good to see Claire back and I hope you'll enjoy the story as much as I did! Leave her some love.

If you want to share your story with us, simply drop us an email and we'll get back to you asap!

Enjoy the read :)
Monique





Title: Something Old
Author: Claire
Rating:18+
Genre: R
Pages: 25
Cast: You, your best friend and the 'lifers.
Teaser: They grew up together and he's always been a bit protective over her, but after a few years away from each other, his protectiveness has developed into something else altogether- can she handle this turn of events? And will their livelong friendship become something more?

Note from writer: This story is the first part of a series of stories. Claire is still in the process of writing the other stories but hopes to share them with us in time. 

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it!

Andthentherewere3! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aww I love this!!!

Brittanylea02 said...

I can't wait for more! Love it :)

Andthentherewere3! said...

I love this well done x

Monique said...

Claire, I loved this! Once I sat down and started reading, there was no stopping me. It's so cute to slowly see Mark realise that his feelings towards her have changed <3 I smiled all the way through it.

Can't wait to read the next story in line, don't keep us waiting too long! ;)

Toni said...

Amazing story Claire!! loved it! cant wait for the next one hehe.

amy said...

How lovely! Cant wait for more!!

kaz said...

Nawwwwww cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Once again, Claire, brilliant!

Can't wait to read the rest of the series! xx

Anonymous said...

Any recommendations for a fic to read while I wait patiently for an update ladies ? X

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andthentherewere3! said...

Any sign of an update ladies ?

Andthentherewere3! said...

Any sign of an update ladies ?

Monique said...

I wish there was... :( I'm up for a bit of scripting so if anyone is up to sharing stories, go for it!
In the meanwhile I'm forever trying to write (not all that succesful though haha)

Anonymous said...

Monique fingers cross you manage to write! You're one on my favourite writers my all time favourite fix is don't let it pass you by love that!!

Anonymous said...

is sogreat story like your other stories i like your write
and i think you could write very good story of Elves(world of tolkien)
thank you

Unknown said...

Where is Everyone? I misa your updates, Girls!

Anonymous said...

Can I just ask why most of the docs I click on says no longer available? I'm

Neverland said...

Ugh, it's something to do with a lazy server. Every once in a while it does this trick and I go in and fix it.
You should be able to read all the stories again now though :)
Thanks for giving us the heads up about them not working!

Unknown said...

Ahh darn it says unavailable again!

Neverland said...

Does it still? Coz it seems to working fine for me now.

Anonymous said...

Sad this story don't work anymore ��

Anonymous said...

To bad it doesn' t work anymore. Can you fix it please???