Monday 17 April 2017

The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Kara - Full story

4/6
Hi guys! Thanks for leaving all those replies! It's good to see you all out there, loving this story. Here's the last chapter of this story. Enjoy the last bit!
 
And 30/5 isn't over yet...
Chapter 8 is also up. Hope this means I'm now forgiven for not uploading for so long! ;) haha I promise the last chapter of this will be up at the end of this week. Enjoy the read guys and leave Kara some love! 

Still 30/5...
I did advice you to stick around a bit longer. Another chapter up!

30/5
Hi guys!
Sorry for having you wait so long for this new update. I usually try to squeeze in some scripting whenever is possible but with those website troubles and such I was a bit fed up with all that was interactive fiction. I needed a tiny break and to focus on some other stuff life threw at me. But scripting has happened and when you click down below, chapter 6 is there to be found! Enjoy and leave Kara some love

Also, I do advice you to lurk about for a bit tonight... (it's tonight at my side at the world at the moment at least haha)

14/5
Hi y'all!
As you might have noticed, I've been working on fixing the website. It should all be working correctly again now. If you do find any errors, could you let us know on either the tagboard or by email? We'll try to fix it asap. Thanks in advance!
Now for the interesting stuff; a new chapter up for you all to read and enjoy! Have a read and let Kara know what you think of it!

8/5
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delay in updating. As you might have noticed, the site was completely messed up right before the weekend. Took some time to get it back going (and still not completely finished I'm afraid) which took away from scripttime. But I just went in and found some time to do last weekends scripting anyhow. So new chapter is up now! Enjoy the read and leave Kara some love. 

30/4
Hey guys, new chapter is up now! I'll try to get more scripted before the week is over but no promises. It all depends on how hectic the week will get. Enjoy this update though! :)
  
22/4
Wow! I love seeing all of you guys coming out to welcome this new story. You guys are awesome! 
If you click the link below, you'll find the second chapter up to read. Enjoy yourselfs!
---  
Hi guys!

No, you're not mistaken. You're not going insane. There actually is a new story up on Neverland! Can I get a big cheer? Whooo!
Yeah, we know it's Easter and all. But there's always room in our hearts for a bit of Christmas, aye? Believe me, you'll want to read. Even in April!  

So, give it up for Kara and her wonderful new story! Hope you enjoy the read, leave some love if you do!! Updates will follow soon.

Monique
  



Title: The Twelve Days Of Christmas
Author: Kara A. Stevens
Rating: 18+
Genre: R,D,SX
Pages: 127
Cast: You and your favorite  lifer
Teaser:
She has been his right hand for six long years. In all that time she has seen so many women come and go in her boss' life and she has no desire to join them, despite his devastating good-looks - or that is what she has been telling herself all these years.
She has been his right hand for six long years. In all that time his perfect and dependable personal assistant has never done anything out of character. Little does she know that he has started to find her quite attractive, making excuses to spend more one-on-one time with her. 
And when a Secret Santa present shows up for her, he can't help feeling a little jealous... When had his feelings veered from professional to personal?

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I love this already!! Kara your such a brilliant writer, always have me gripped from the first line! Please don't wait to long for the next chapter!! Excited

Noa said...

Kara, you are amzing! You are building up your stories so well, it simply grabs you as a reader and sucks you in right away :)
Please dont stop writing!!!
Noa

Gemini said...

Really guys don't tease us it's been almost 10 month since the last update , so please put the whole story at once .


Kara , as always you are brilliant , can't wait to read the rest of it . 😉😊

Anonymous said...

Any chance of the 2nd chapter today? I'm totally gripped! I love this so much! Ready any waiting for chapter 2 we'll done Kara ������������

Anonymous said...

Oh Kara, you can't imagine the excitement that flowed through my blood when I saw a new story from you! Please update soon. I can't wait to see how you explore those novel feelings that are creeping up on them! *squeals*

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Anyone else constantly checking to see if the second chapter has been put up?? Haha

Anonymous said...

Love it already xxx

Anonymous said...

Need an update on this as soon as possible. Loving this story! x

Anonymous said...

Please don't wait a week for the next up date? Impatiently waiting haha

Anonymous said...

What are the chances of a Friday fix???

Kara said...

Hi all!!!!!
Kara here...
Monique, you have the people waiting on Shane... what is he going to do now that he broke the glasses???? LOL
Just kidding, keep up the good work you do for all of us here in Neverland. :)

Monique said...

I blame you,Kara,for writing the long awesome stories. People always get impatient for more :p I do promise I'm scripting and uploading today!

Also; you rock! Boy did I love the start on this one!

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of that Monique get scripting away haha

kaz said...

Oh yes! Kara, you absolute legend. I love this! :) Thank you xx

Andthentherewere3! said...

Kara lOVE IT !!!! MORE MORE MORE lol

Anonymous said...

Noooooo don't leave it there!! I love this

Anonymous said...

Next chapter today please??? Wishful thinking. loving this story!!!

Anonymous said...

The disappointment each time I click on to find the next part and see it isn't up yet haha

Anonymous said...

Any chance of the next chapter today please?? Come on it's been a week excited!!

Shemona said...

Wow, I hadn't thought I'd see a new story on here but thank god I check regularly!! This is amazing, I've really missed your writing, Kara. Well done so far, I cannot wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

Kara your stories are amazing! Always wanting us want more, well done! Love this so far can't wait for more!!

Anonymous said...

Chapter 4???? Really really needed! Love this fic

Andthentherewere3! said...

Looking forward to more !

Kara said...

Hi guys.
Thanks for the comments... I really appreciate hearing from all of you and how much you guys are enjoying this story.

Let's be patient, Monique is still working on restoring the site (some graphics still not working), but she is doing a fantastic job so far. I know you're waiting for the update... don't worry, you will have it soon enough.

xx

Monique said...

Thanks Kara ;) The site is a mess. But I get the impatience... I am the same myself haha

As for the latest chapter, ooooooh my. Things are heating up there, despite the snow <3 Wait what... snow? Oh yeah, that chapter I just script-checked and totally enjoyed is up noooow :D

*goes to edit post*

Becka said...

Kara, I have to say.. this is possibly my favourite story I've read and it's not even finished yet! The relationship building between the characters just feels so real. I've had (am having) all those feelings - falling for someone whose always been there and wondering if they feel the same! Ahhhh, so so good! I love, too.. how he's protecting her and how he cares about her and how he doesn't want to cross the line. I mean, cross the line babe - do it! I can't wait to read ,ore and to see what happens when they spend Christmas together :D

Aaaand thankyou Monique for cheering up my Monday with this chapter! x

Anonymous said...

Kara!! You are seriously talented always leaving us wanting more! Your stories are amazing, we're only 4 chapters in an I'm seriously hooked!! Roll on the next chapter!!! Well done so far, so far so good xx

Monique said...

Oooh, the tension is growing! On both of their sides. I love his jealous side, someone is not enjoying the secret Santa at all! Haha

Also, you always have me in stitches with the innermost thoughts of the 'me' character... 'She was as graceful as those hippo ballerinas in the movie Fantasia.' Bahahaha

Love it, Kara!

Anonymous said...

Half way there I'm totally hooked!!!

Andthentherewere3! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andthentherewere3! said...

Kara wow I love the tension building between them ! Great writing x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh checking every day religiously for an update. Surely we deserve 2 chapters after waiting so long? A girl can hope haha loving this story so much well done Kara

Anonymous said...

I do agree with the previous comment, the wait is killing me! We deserve 3-4 chapters... I love this story! Neverland please never leave us again

Andthentherewere3! said...

Keep looking for an update to :-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent work as always Kara, this is fantastic. Bring on the next update, can't wait to see where it takes us :)

Anonymous said...

2 week wait?? Come it's to exciting to wait this long please can we have 2 chapters now?? Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Awww he sooo loves her I love this!! Can't believe you left it there! Ahh excited for the ending now!! Oh and Monique your totally forgiven hahaha

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the final chapter, i really hope they both feel the same about it each other. This has been by far my favourite story so far! xxx

Shemona said...

Oh wow, this story continues to pull at my heart strings in all the right ways! I legitimately almost cried along when she turned around after the mass... and I'm not usually emotional at all when reading! The ending gave my heart a right jump start though, so I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Amazing work, Kara!

Anonymous said...

What a cliffhanger! This site is my drug and you're my dealer, I need more! Keep up the good work!

Gemini said...

I know it , i just know it .
i've my suspicious between his sister or his mother .
and after the last chapter i can say out load Kara this one touched my heart for personal reasons , because i know what the character feel with the insecurity and the lack of self confidence .
Well done Kara .

Anonymous said...

Omg Kara where to start?? You've had me gripped from start to finish as you do with all your stories!! I must say this is probably my fave I absolutely loved it!!! Please please please don't wait too long for your next one! Your far to talented and amazing to keep them to yourself. Thanks for this great amazing fic xxx

Kara said...

Thanks, guys.

It deeply touches me to read all your comments and to know you have loved this story as much as I did when I was writing it.

Do stay tuned, there is more coming soon.

Much love xx

Anonymous said...

Omg Kara this excites me!!! Your stories are truely outstanding xx

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Kara, please don't take too long to share another of your fab stories, I'm a fan!

Anonymous said...

Monday off work think I'll sit back with a cuppa and read it all again it's too good not too :)

Andthentherewere3! said...

Love your work Kara. So well written . Enjoyed every chapter x

Becka said...

Kara - I'm not ashamed to admit I full on cried when he gave her the letter! The floodgates opened! I don't know if it's a build up of emotions, given everything that has happened in the UK these past weeks, or whether it's because I recognise a part of my own life in the story, but reading this made me feel teary and happy and just all warm inside because it's so lovely! Thankyou for the escapism!! xxx

Kara said...

Oh, Becka...❤❤❤❤ A big hug to you and all my friends in the UK. In these maddening times, I also use my writing as a way to escape reality. So much hate, perhaps that's why I likento write about love.
And if for a brief second my stories offered joy and comfort to someone, then I know I am doing the right thing by writing them.
All the love. XX

Anonymous said...

Definitely a joy and comfort! So glad you enjoy writing as much as we enjoy reading them so excited for your next one coz I know already it's gonna be amazing!!! Once again thank you and well done Kara xxx

Anonymous said...

Fanfics are saying not available again??

Tina said...

Hi Kara,
I haven't read anything on here in ages, but sometimes the Westlife flashbacks come out of nowhere and I'm so happy Neverland is still online. :)
Your story gripped me from the beginning, you write so well! Plus, I, too, love cats and jigsaw puzzles and could give that speech about Jon Snow right now lol.
Thank you for an amazing read!

Knox said...

Fics aren’t working

Knox said...

Has neverland shut down now coz all the fics says not found?

Unknown said...

I just love it! You're brilliant Kara as always! A little help though please i couldnt find the story's continuation 😅

Leira said...

Kara! Dying here to read more of your stories! The 12 Days of Christmas is so annoying! It is totally a cliffhanger! Apparently the link wont work.. publish it again pleaseeeeee!! I love it!