Monday 8 June 2015

My Immortal - sequel to Bring Me To Life

So, so, so... Who cried? *raises hand*

I think we can all agree Kara has outdone herself on her story, Bring Me To Life. If you've not read it yet, go do so right away! (fair warning; once you click the link you're unlikely to do anything else but read today...)
She's been sending me bits and pieces of the story long before it went online and after reading the words 'The End' I'll admit I've scolded her quite a bit. And loved her too. And then a few days later I found this in my inbox and, well, see for yourselfs I'd say!

Kara, get on writing, dear! I need this in my life asap!

My Immortal - excerpt
(no info on updates as of yet, sadly...)

Monique

11 comments:

Ng said...

*Ng jumps around screaming happy*

"there's a sequel!!! there's a sequel!!!"

i still have to read it though; but my hopes are Shane( my fave) is still alive.

maybe tonight; otherwise tomorrow i'll post my comment;
gonna go and read it first

*Ng sings*: whoop whoop !!!

Jess said...

Literally screaming right now! I am so beyond excited for this sequel it's not even funny. OMFG cannot wait! It is going to be epic!

Ana said...

Oh dear God, talk about doing the happy dance!!! This is so well written, I would have been happy if I had bought this, it is that good. So I am so damned excited now for a sequel - only thing is can you make it last forever??? lol

Toni said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AMAZE Oh Kara! Love love love!! sequel.... its going to be amazing!

Tina said...

Oh yes yes yes he's alive!! So excited for this sequel :)

Ng said...

please update soon; i want to read so MMMOOOORRRREEE!!!!!

so sweet he's checking on i'm mad at my brother cause he told 'Shane' to stay away from me; or he'll kill him. grrr damn 'Nicky'; i already told you i loved him, so you should've told 'Shane' it's ok....

once again so well and good written

love ng

Lacey said...

Ohhhhhh I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!! Bring Me to Life is amazing! and this sequel makes me so excited!

Lacey said...

Ohhhhhh I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!! Bring Me to Life is amazing! and this sequel makes me so excited!

Nadia said...

Okay, I'm not sure whether that excerpt was good or bad for me... because now I can't wait for the rest! Loved the first story to bits - went to bed at 5AM last night and hadn't finished it, and it's 2AM now and after reading this bit... I need more!!!

Leira said...

Just read it all over again and oh boy.. Many thanks to this Kara!! Btw, on the part when he's forced to let her go I think their song Change The World suits the scene! :)

Leira said...

Hello! Everything here seemed to not work after clicking the hyperlinks.. sad what's wrong :(