Sunday 11 January 2015

Two's a party by Lauren

Hi all!

We have a lovely new short story for you all. It's written by Lauren and she was inspired by the Love Triangle challenge. It's been up for quite some time and I know some of you have requested for it. Did you manage to get a story out of it as well? Do share!
Also, since that challenge has been up for so long, would you all be interested in a new one? And if so, any ideas for it? I'd gladly think of something new but only if there really is an audience for it... Let me know in the tag or the comment section below.

For now, enjoy Lauren's story and leave her some love :)

Monique

The things Lauren got for her challenge:
Kian
a broom
'I have too much time on my hands to be finding this stuff out’
the pub
You end up with your ‘lifer (after being tempted by another person)




Title: Two's a party
Author: Lauren
Rating: G
Genre: R
Pages: 8
Cast: You and Westlife
Teaser: Revenge isn’t always a bad thing, in some cases it could be the cause of something beautiful...

3 comments:

Monique said...

*kicks Paul* *kicks self*

But yay! I'm glad Mark never gave up on us <3

Lovely story, Lauren. I've enjoyed it very much!

Kazzy Bee said...

Ah bless, I'm glad that ended how it did. But seriously, how could I have been so stupid? Ugh, Paul was a tool. I was just as bad. But all's well end's well.

Great story, Lauren, really enjoyed it! :)

Noa said...

Just read it last night, thanks for sharing, Lauren :)felt a little bumpy for me, but hey, don't waste your time reading my first writing atempts on neverland ;) just keep writing, work on your characters and make them so irresistable that we have no chance but identify and feel with them :)make the scence a little longer and give us more, I sometimes felt taken from one situation to another and also another point of view too quickly. Just think of your favourite book or your favourite fic up here, what makes you read it again, what made you love it so much? That's what you have to try in your own fics to make them unforgettable :) waiting for some more from you!! Keep writing