Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year, Happy New Layout!

Happy New Year to all you lovely readers! Let's make 2015 a story filled year :)

As you can see, I've gotten rid of the Christmas layout and replaced it with something new. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Along with updating the layout, I've also updated parts of the website. The fiction list has been sorted out, same as the author list and some other small things.

We try to keep track of everything but it could well be that something slips our eye. If you find any faults in the layout or perhaps massive spelling mistakes or authors missing from the author list or fics from the fiction list, do let us know. We'll be forever grateful!

I'll be back later this week with a short story shared with us by Lauren to kick off this year in style.

Monique

6 comments:

Kazzy Bee said...

Love the layout, Monique! You've picked a winner! :) xx

Jess said...

Love the new layout! The Frank days was one of their best looks. :)

Monique said...

Thanks girls! I'm glad you like it. For a moment there I thought I had scared everyone away with this look.

And I agree, Jess. One of their best looks indeed! *swoon*

Kazzy Bee said...

Definitely a fan of Mark's look here. Definitely NOT a fan of Shane's old man hair. Who told him it was a good idea?

*restyles it for him* hahaha.

Monique said...

Huh, Shane?!...

Oh wait! He's in that picture too. Aaah! Yeah, maybe it's Mark's fault I love the ratpack time so much hahaha

Agree on Shane's hair but the opened shirt, undone tie look still works, right? :p

Kazzy Bee said...

Haha Mark does look pretty freakin awesome so I can't blame you! I'd definitely be blaming him. Perhaps he needs punishing... lol. Filth. Shoosh, brain!

Yeah, I guess the opened shirt and undone tie ALMOST make up for that god awful hairstyle. LOL. I still want to have a stern word to whoever thought it was a good idea! He's lucky he's cute (in my opinion. HEH!)