Wednesday 24 December 2014

A steamy Christmas

The last Christmas update of this year... I for one had a lot of fun with the stories shared, we hope you've enjoyed them too!

For this last Christmas update I'll be sharing a little project of mine that helped me through NaNoWriMo. You might have caught me shouting random numbers on the tagboard throughout November. I had made it my goal to write 50.000+ words in 30 days and if it weren't for this little project I probably wouldn't have made it.
I had a lot of fun working on it. Whenever I thought I knew where it was heading, somehow things changed again. In the end two fun little stories came out of it. In one you'll read 'his' side of the story, in the other you'll find 'hers'. I couldn't pick which one I liked best so I decided to just share them both. I've tried my best to keep them both interesting even if the other was already read.

While working on it plus posting about it on our forum, it was called Christmas Filth. I've grown so attached to that, that I couldn't just ditch it. Yet both stories have gotten their own title too.

I hope you'll enjoy reading the stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. I would love to know which point of view you like best, do let me know!

On behalf of Neverland's staff I want to wish all of you a fabulous Christmas. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Monique

Christmas Filth








His story: Wanna know you're mine
Her story: Wrapped up with a shiny bow
Author: Monique
Rating:18+
Genre: R, SX
Pages:10 & 10
Cast: You and your fave 'lifer
Teaser: He has a Christmas surprise for you and you have a Christmas surprise for him. But who'll be most surprised this Christmas?

8 comments:

Kazzy Bee said...

Love love LOVE both of these, really well written with the added bonus of being cheeky fun/hot. You've done an awesome job, Monique, love how they ended, just perfect! xxx

Emma said...

amazing stories!

Toni said...

Great stories!! haha

Monique said...

Thanks for your lovely words, girls! :)

Jess said...

Cannot say enough good things about these stories. The endings are super romantic but there is also a great amount of hot and sexiness throughout as well. Extremely well done!

Monique said...

Eek! Thanks a lot for that, means the world! I'm glad you've enjoyed them so much, Jess

Kazzy Bee said...

It totally makes me giggle like a loon when I scroll through and I see the little words "christmas filth" on these.

LOVE IT!!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Not weorking anymore... can you please fix it.