Sunday 21 December 2014

Just fall in love with me - Christmasfic by new author Kaz

We are spoiled this December :) We have another new Christmas fic for you. Are you guys enjoying this as much as I am? And she's a new author too! Give a warm welcome to Kaz. After talking to her on our forum (head over there, it's fun!) she has gathered up the courage to write a story for Neverland. It's her first time to share a story so give it a read and send her some love :)

Enjoy the read and keep coming back for there will be more soon!



Title: Just fall in love with me
Author:Kaz
Rating: G
Genre: R
Pages: 8
Cast: You, 3 'Lifers
Teaser: He's always been special to you but apart from that one drunken kiss under the mistletoe a few years back, nothing ever happened. Will he fall in love with you this Christmas?

6 comments:

Jess said...

OMG the cuteness factor!!! Absolutely love, love, LOVE that song and it fit so perfectly with the story. This is one of my new Christmas faves. Brilliant!

Monique said...

Yaaay! I'm so very glad you've got this written and finished, Kaz! Well done you! You already know how much I've enjoyed this ;) And I still do. Mark's too cute! <3

Here's to many more of your stories!

Emma said...

Fantastic story!

Kazzy Bee said...

Thanks ladies! Very much appreciated, you guys are great. I have to admit, I enjoyed writing it so I'm loving the fact you guys like it :)

And thanks again, Monique, for everything, this wouldn't have made it into anything without you! xx

Toni said...

Ahhh this was sooo cute!!! love it :D

Kazzy Bee said...

Thanks Toni! :)