Sunday 7 December 2014

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus - Christmas story by Nash

We have a brand new Christmas story for you all! The first one of the year (and yes, that is a promise for more new ones! ;)) And not only is it a new story, it's also from a new author. Give a warm welcome to Nash.

Go check out it out and leave some love!

Also, if you have a story to share just contact us through our email neverland.fics@gmail.com Every Christmas story send to us before December 20th will be up on the site before Christmas.
Non-Christmas stories are very welcome too, naturally ;) 

Image not working

Title: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Author: Nash
Rating: G
Genre: R
Pages: 7
Cast: You, 1 'Lifer
Teaser: He couldn't hold back a laugh at the sound of a tiny voice disappearing down the hall. "Mommy, does Daddy know Santa was here so late?"

6 comments:

Monique said...

Short and sweet! Had me smile and in a Christmassy mood. Thanks for sharing the story with us, Nash! And looking forward to reading more from you :)

Sophie said...

Short, very sweet and very christmassy, such a lovely story. Can't wait to read more of your stories x

Kazzy Bee said...

Oh boo! I can't get this one to load, I've tried my laptop and my ipad :(

I'll try it again tomorrow, so keen to read it!

Noa said...

mmm :) now I feel a little more christmassy :) thanks for that quick in-between!! this story and a bit of snow made my morning!

Neverland said...

Is it working for you now, Kaz?

Kazzy Bee said...

Finally got it working tonight! Hooray!

Such a cute story, absolutely loved it :)