Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Throwback part 2

Ho ho ho!

More Christmas Throwbacks! Since there were no more suggestions, this post contains the last few Kaz suggested in an earlier post and we'll grab some others too. The full list can be found on our forum so if you want more suggestions and don't want to wait for the next Throwback post, head over there. And if you do, let us know which ones you would recommend so that we can future those stories in the next Throwback.

Also, make sure to give the new Christmas story Nash shared with us a read :) And keep an eye on the site for a new story will be up somewhere this weekend.

For now, enjoy the throwback and have a jolly day!






3 comments:

Kazzy Bee said...

Hehe I love these throwbacks.

Last Christmas is the bomb. I love the note she writes. Hilarious.

Didi said...

love love love the throwbacks, get me in Christmas spirit all over again

Monique said...

Haha. The note is the only thing about the story I still like :p But I was not to be too critical on my own stories so; yay, thanks! ;)

Hope to find some time this weekend to read the other stories