Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Throwback part 1

December is upon us and Christmas is nearing. What better way to enjoy those darkening days then with looking back on some golden oldies when it comes to Christmas stories? So light some candles, grab yourself some hot chocolate and sit back for a nice read.


Simply click the title of the story to get there :)

Say it again by Bex 

Hurry... Tonight by Monique


Little Miss Santa by Lusia

I want to say a big thanks to Kaz, who left a long list of containing Neverlands Christmas fics on our forum. You've made my task so much easier. Thanks a million!

These are only the first four from that list. We'll make sure to share some more with you as Christmas nears. Want your favorite to future in the next post? Leave a comment and tell us which it is!

Also, keep an eye out for the site for we'll have a new fic to share with you later this week.

Enjoy your read, leave some love and enjoy the Christmas spirit!



Monique

Hot chocolate image; courtesy of deliciouslyyum.com


5 comments:

Kazzy Bee said...

YAY! For new fics, that is super exciting! :) can't wait.

Even thought I haven't long read these ones, I'm off for another read. I love Christmas and I love fics so Christmas fics is amazing! :)

Happy to help, thanks for all your hard work, you guys do an incredible job! xxx

Didi said...

I totally agree with Kazzy Bee, my Birthday and Christmas after that is around the corner, Thanks a million Kaz for keeping up those wonderful Christmas fics, keep loving reading them :D

Anonymous said...

Love the throwbacks!

Monique said...

I had heaps of fun re-reading these stories! Got me in a Christmas mood for sure.

Toni said...

Great selections! love rereading the stories!