Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Story: Against All Christmas' Odds by Kara A. Stevens

Hey everyone,

here's the first story of our Christmas challenge. Kara is a new author here in Neverland and this one is her first fanfic, so please give her a nice welcome and let her know what you think about her story.





Title: AGAINST ALL CHRISTMAS' ODDS
Author: Kara A. Stevens
Genre: R, SX,
Rating: 18+
Words: 26.475
Teaser: Christmas was not her favorite time of the year. Ever since she could remember, always the worst things seem to happen around the holidays. Including having her heart broken by her one, true love. Many years later, she will come face to face with the man she loved again, the one who broke her heart so many Christmases ago. Will she be able to move on finally? Or will the new turn of events show her that it's not too late to believe in one last Christmas miracle?

10 comments:

Toni said...

Awesome story!!

beck_willis said...

Excellant story! It was well written and unpredictable. I found I was drawn into 'my' feelings too but I'd glad it had a happy ending.
Look forward to reading more from you!

Monique said...

Oh no! I was supposed to do some scripting this afternoon and then I peeked at your story and somehow the afternoon is now suddenly gone?!?!

Your story completely sucked me in! Love love loved it! <3 All the emotions were so strong, truely carried me away!

Great work, keep on writing and I'll deffo be back to read ;)

Gemini said...

LOVE IT :)

Kara said...

Awww! I am glad everyone is liking it so far. I would love to write more fics, I had a lot of fun wit this one.
Actually, there's one about Mark that I have in my mind and it's about... guess I'm gonna have to put it in writing... *such a tease, I know*
Have fun and Merry Xmas!

Lucia said...

It's difficult to find a story that's so complex and well written! And very touching too!
I'm looking forward to read other stories by you!

Dora said...

What an awesome story, hope you share more fics of yours with us :)

Rose said...

I loved it! so well written and catchy,defo one of my favorites now.

Bailey said...

So, first of all I totally relate with the hatred of all things Christmas, they were always craptastic for me until I had my son in December. So I appreciated that.
Ok, so seriously...seriously...so good. There were all of these little nuggets of goodness. Like he who should not be named. I'm going to assume the font was supposed to be tiny cause that was freakin perfect.
Ah, ok I have to stop cause I tend to review instead of comment LOL. But again...seriously! Can't wait for another.
One more thing. "Like a fine wine, the bastard aged well." Buahahaha. If I was reading that on my kindle I would have highlighted it.

Kara said...

Hahaha, glad you liked it!
I love the lads since they started and they in deed have all aged well, like fine wine... so no lying there! XD
There are others fics coming, don't worry...