Monday 17 December 2012

Challenge ...

Hey everyone!
Hope you had a good pre-Christmas time so far!
I just found a pic on facebook and thought to share it with you, it gave me thoughts about our Christmas challenge... maybe we should have done an apocalypse challenge as there might be no Christmas this year ;)

But you can of course send your Christmas stories in, we're optimistic that there might be a chance for the world to go on! (Though I'll start my Christmas shoppings on Saturday, just to make sure)



Take care and have a good time!

3 comments:

beck_willis said...

So i do have to start my fic then hahah

Monique said...

Sure hope the world won't blow up, that would mean all my writing has been for nothing :p

steffi said...

I just watched a documentary about the Maya and there they said that the world probably won't end during the next couple of millions of years :) so don't worry about your writing!
(now they show something about these crazy people from America who prepare for the Apocalypse and practice shooting in case that there'll be zombies)