Monday 20 October 2014

TBM - a little throw back this Monday

Hey everyone,

It's been so much fun to come on the site lately. There's been so many suggestions for a read back, I've personally done them all, you? You guys have done some great suggestions, thanks for that. And keep them coming too! We realize it's hard to pick with all the fabulous stories we have but it's always nice to have some fiction talk going on.
The more we show we're still active, the bigger the chance on fresh material, right? ;)

So, for this times Throw Back we have;

The blue line by Krissy. As Jess said, a truly heart-breaking story and definitely worth a re-read!

On the plane by Megan. A nice quick fix and not your every day story.

Along came John by Noa. I've only just seen this suggestion so I know what I'll be doing the rest of the day ;)

And lastly; You can't have my heart by Kim.
I can totally recommend you re-read this as upon hearing about the fact people are still interested in this story, Kim has shared the sequel to it, 'You still have my heart', with us. I'll put this sequel up in a couple of days.

If you have a story to share, contact us! As much as we love our great collection of stories, there's always room for more... neverland.fics@gmail.com

Have a good read!

Monique

3 comments:

Hellen87 said...

Perfect!! I know my task for the evening :) got some time off to re-read! Thanks for doing this! I love the site

Kazzy Bee said...

So excited to have Kim's sequel coming! This is fantastic news!

I'm loving the idea of the throwbacks too, means I know which ones I should re-read or if there are any that I haven't read yet (that list is really short these days!) I've got some recommended ones. Yay!

Thank you to all the admins for such a great idea and for linking us up! :)

Toni said...

Great reading the oldies :D must have a read thru some more