Thursday 30 October 2014

You still have my heart by Kim

Update 30-10

You can now read the complete story when you click the link below.

Enjoy!

25-10
Hi all,

Earlier this week we encouraged you to go re-read Kim's 'You can't have my heart' and promissed you the sequel to that story. And here it is! The first eight chapters of 'You still have my heart'.

You might have read this story before as Kim has shared it with another WL fic-site a couple of years ago. But since that site went offline she gave us the go to post it here.

We hope you enjoy the story and leave her some love!
  


Title: You still have my heart
          sequel to You can't have my heart
Author: Kim
Rating: 16+
Genre: D, R
Pages: 35
Cast: You and four lifers
Teaser: With that creepy stalker locked up you'd think they'd live happily ever after... But will they really?


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to read the rest

Monique said...

I felt so sad for Mark :( And then I felt so sad for me! But I'm glad that 'we' worked it out and that that Michael character is out of the picture. <3 Mark forever and ever! haha

Thanks for sharing this, Kim. Glad to see the sequel now also up here!

Kara said...

Oh, my... can I have amnesia and find out that I was Shane Filan's girlfriend too?

I was giggling when he finally tracks her down and tells her he was her bf...kept saying to myself: best. amnesia. everrrrr.

I loved both stories... I read them both today. No wonder why I am not making a lot of progress with my own story... too many good reads lately.

I could have lived without Shane asking me at the very end if the baby was his. Talk about a mood killer. If I had to criticize something, it would be that little part. It could have been brought up earlier in the story that I wasn't sleeping with my hubby. Just saying...

But overall I really enjoyed the stories. Especially the second one, it was very emotional... poor Lifer!

Oh, and bringing in the brother of the crazy psycho fan of the first story was just genius. It links both stories together so well.

I personally loved the scenes with Shane and his little daughter. It was so sweet! The little girl was precocious and mature for her age, as I imagine losing her mother would have made her. I loved how she worried about her daddy so much, almost like a grown-up.

Loved it!

Didi said...

one of the best stories Kim absolutely amazing

Gamze said...

Hey girls. I cant read You cant have my heart. Is the story got deleted?

Neverland said...

It works for me. Try this link, it shouldlead you directly to the story.

http://n-everland.webs.com/Kim/You%20Can%27t%20Have%20My%20Heart.html

Gamze said...

I still cant open it. It could be because of our countries dns. Thanks anyway.

Neverland said...

Could be then. Where are you from? Is this the only one not working for you?

Kazzy Bee said...

perfect thing to cure my sadness about today being my last day of leave! YES!!!

Thank you, Kim, both stories are amazing, you're a great writer!

And thank you Monique for all your hard work.

I'm off to read it all over again! :)

Kaz x

Monique said...

@Kaz; Thank you for the script-checking! ;) Enjoy the re-read!

Gamze said...

@Neverland I am from Turkey. I changed my dns and I can read the story now. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Link doesn't work has story been deleted