Wednesday 11 June 2014

Inspiration

Good Morning everyone!
For a few days now I have been reading old stories from Neverland and damn it, I miss writing! Some of our stuff around here is simply brilliant :)
The only things missing right now is time and inspiration.
How are your projects going? We still have a few challenges open and keep waiting for some new fics from you! Eagerly!!!! ;)

Maybe this is a little inspiration for some of you:
My mother gave me this book, I haven't started reading yet, but I liked the idea. 
What would you do or change if you couuld re-live tha last five years of your life?
There is a happy couple, Kati and Felix. But as usual, all-day life is getting in their way. Kati meets Mathias and it becomes complicated and turbulent. Especially when she wakes up after an accident and all of a sudden it is again five years earlier. This time she wants to do the right thing and pick the right guy, but will it work out?

What do you think? Who's in the mood for writing? ;)
I already wrote about something similar in "Back to life" and also "Worlds apart" but I am trying to come up with a storyline before reading the book and maybe write something :)

Keep writing peeps!! And share some ideas :)
Cheers, Noa

3 comments:

Monique said...

Ha, reading always make me want to write too! :) I've gotten quite some work done on two of my stories the last couple of weeks after being stuck for a while. But I write too slow for my own liking, the stories move on so much quicker in my mind than they do on my computer haha And then there's life too, not very helpful when you're trying to loose yourself in a romantic story.

Oooh, we really need to get that forum running Noa. Discussing fics is fun! I love this little storyline idea you've posted here. It reminds me of a story I did myself years and years ago. I saw an advert for a film in which there's two storylines, one in which she catches a train and one in which she misses it. I loved the idea and took it. The idea of faith bringing you where you need to be no matter what is kinda what drove the story. But then at some point I got terribly lost between the two storylines and gave up on it hahaha

Noa said...

Ha! I came up with an idea and it is now forming on my mind :) maybe we can start discussing it on the forum soon :)Damn, I wanna write but I am to tired and I have to catch my little window of opportunity because the kids are asleep.... Write, peeps, I can't wait to read more!!

Monique said...

The forum is ready for it! And if all is well, you should be able to get on there now ;) haha