Monday 12 May 2014

Fiction Online-Exchange-Service

Hey everyone!
It has been a while since I had the time to really work for Neverland and I am really sorry for it!
A big thank you goes to  Monique  again, she keeps the site alive while I am breastfeeding and changing diapers and Steffi is in a bad transition phase with her job and stuidies.
Anyways ... :) I hope you are all fine and writing, because for the first time in ages we are out of fics!

Now to keep you a little more busy, I thought about giving "ALL EYES ON..." another try and I want to be among the first ones to give you all a little insight into my writing and my workplace during the next days.

Another thing on my mind (as you can see in the post-title) would be a fiction online exchange. We all have some old material on our computers, maybe a few ideas we never mananged to write about or maybe some starters... Are you in the mood to share some of that stuff online so that maybe someone else can pick up your storyline or idea?

Let us know, I would really love that!
Now have a great day, Nappy-time is almost over and I didnt even manage to finish one of the three articles I have to discuss with my editor on Wednesday.... baaaaaaa! Life's a bitch and damn short!!!
Cheers, Noa

11 comments:

Monique said...

Haha, it's my pleasure really ;) I would do even more but for that more fics are needed! Come on guys, send them in ;) I'd love to get some scripting done again!

Meanwhile I'm back on track with some writing myself.

The online exchange sounds interesting. I love talking fics and brainstorming bout ideas and I have some stuff stored in my computer that's never being used.

Noa said...

looks like we could use the Forum again for that :) What do you think, how should we start the discussion and exchanging?
And where is the rest of our writers???? :)

Sam said...

The fiction online exchange is an excellent idea.

I have quite a few unfinished fictions which i just can't get in the mood to write for but would be happy for someone else to take over etc

Lullu said...

I'm too tired to write at the moment I have twins who turn 4 this summer and an 18 month old son and in 8 weeks I'm due with another baby boy. But hopefully I'll regain more energy after giving birth. But I might have some stuff on my computer for the exchange idea, brilliant idea
Xx Lullu xx

Sarah said...

Hey everybody,

first of all I love the fact that there still is a Westlife fan fiction site up and running! Thanks for that! And I love the fact of a story exchange! Right now I'm working on something for college but I would love to start writing a story next week!! :D

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Lullu!! Another baby?? :) wow!! I am so done with my family-planing! The two girls are more than enough for me :) Even though I thought about maybe trying again to have a little boy added, but my husband is too scared to have another girl and be completely overrun by us ;) congratulations :)

And @ everyone: Thanks for replying :) Maybe we can start like this:
Send in your drafts and unfinshed stories you want to share as an email. Tag them as a usual story, meaning: Give us genre and characters and even a little teaser and add your ideas how you would have continued in a few sentences.

Maybe someone pics it up and starts all over, maybe someone takes your idea and brings it to a good end :)

I am excited about some new stuff!!!
Cheers, have a great day,
Noa

Sarah said...

Hey Noa,

ist it also ok to write a new story first??? I have something on my mind and haven't written in ages and after finishing the paper for college I would love to sit down and have a go!! :D

Sarah

Claire said...

Love the idea of having some sort of writing exchange. I just started emailing with Monique and we were both writing about how great it is to actually exchange tipps and ideas and brainstorm together :) I'm definitely in! Trying to put the finishing touches on the sequel to "one night only", will hopefully finish by sunday and have another idea in the making :) Glad I found this site!

Unknown said...

Haha Noa, Well this is definately our last im drained from energy this time, i just hope he is as easy as his brother. I dreamt last night it was twins again and woke up in shock. Haha

I'll see if I can find something to send to u 4 the exchange xxx

Stacy said...

I love the idea of an exchange. Sometimes my brain just isn't putting the right thoughts together to come up with a great storyline. If someone could sometimes help me through that first hurdle, I'd have tons of stories to share with everyone. Please keep us updated on how/when this might be happening!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of an exchange I have many stories but I write only italian xD