Monday 21 April 2014

Per tutto c'è un motivo by Claire - finished

21/04
I'm so sorry for taking so long with the last chapters. Life has been way too busy and on top of that I was quite ill the past week. But *drumrolllllll* Here are the last chapters of this wonderfull story! Enjoy and let Claire know what you think of it :)

12/04
Yes, two more chapters! Go read and ejoy!

06/04
Another update for you all! Hope you're enjoying this, I know I am!
If you have fics to share, please do. We don't have any stories lined up after this one and could surely use some. Feel free to contact us through the email; neverland.fics@gmail.com
  
03/04
Quick little update to last you to the weekend. Enjoy!

31/03
Two more chapters are now up! Enjoy the read :)

23/03
Sorry for the wait but there's now two more chapters up for Claire's fic. Enjoy and let her know how you like it!

16/03
We proudly present you; a new fic by Claire!
It's a long story so we've decided to cut it up in pieces. Today you'll find the first two chapters of it. Go have a read, leave some feedback and keep checking back for more soon!









Title: Per tutto c'è un motivo - Everything happens for a reason
Author: Claire
Rating: 18+
Genre: R,D,SX
Pages: 135
Cast: You, 3 lifers and some...
Teaser:  He thought he could never love again, but he simply can't get enough of her infectious laugh. Is there still hope for his battered heart or is this new love too good to be true? She never thought she would find everything she'd been looking for in her new hometown, but can she really handle a family of four or is dating a recently divorced man too much for her? Maybe her grandma was right and everything really does happen for a reason in the end...

22 comments:

Monique said...

So yeah, not making that same mistake again! Immediate response in order not to forget to come back later ;) haha

Loving this Claire! Great start, there really seems to be something brewing between myself and Mark <3 This could be the start of something beautiful! Can't wait to see how this will develop!

Toni said...

Great so far! cant wait for more :D

Anonymous said...

I love this story and I like the title in Italian p.s: I am Italian girl :)

Brittanylea02 said...

Really liking this story so far! I can't wait for more :)

Fer said...

Haha this is so me! I loved it! I am a big BIG Oasis fan and I'm 28! (Btw... a correction: "because maybe you're gonna be the one THAT saves me"... see? I'm a fan... in fact my 2 favorites bands are Westlife and Oasis, I grew up with them) lol

Ok... now to the important stuff... Please, please, please! An update soon! I need to know what happens next! Claire, I think I am your fan! ;)

(I hope you can understand me, my English is not very good)

Kazzy Bee said...

WOW!!! I don't even know where to begin except to say, I am LOVING this story, Claire! It's so good!

Bring on more! :)

Kajsa said...

Love, love, love it! You're such a great writer! :D Keep it up

Lullu said...

Absolutely love this story AMAZING cant wait 4 more

ng said...

this story is now filed under 'my favorite fanfics'; please update soon; i really really love this story and can't wait to read more.
love ng

Kazzy Bee said...

Brilliant, definitely loving it! Can't wait to read more!

And hey, ex wifey, you go away now, you hear me? Go. Away!

Monique said...

Me and Mark, we're just so freakin' cute together! And hot... Hot too! Pheeew!
Am with the above comment; ex wifey should totally but out of our lives... No good can come from that, I'm telling ya!

Loving it, Claire ;)

Claire said...

Thanks so much for all the positive comments guys, you made my day! Glad you enjoy the story :) And thanks again for all the scripting Monique!

You know we need the bitchy ex wifey to spice up our lives a litte :) I was working on some twists with that one... wait and see ;)

Kazzy Bee said...

Okay, I admit it, I'm hooked on this story, Claire! Usually I wait til big chunks (or the whole thing) are uploaded and read them all at once, this one caught my eye when it first went up and I've been coming back here daily to check if there are any updates. LOL. I am loving this story!

That last part. So hot, yet so cute, if that makes sense, love what I'm imagining the house to be too.

Just loving everything, keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this fic!
I hate the bitchy ex wife.

Jess said...

I absolutely LOVE this story! There is so much going in but it's not rushed in any sort of way. And tr way he is with the children is adorable. Like any good father he just wants to make sure they're all right with everything, and then when he's alone with his new girl - damn! They have amazing chemistry together. Can't wait to see what you're going to do with the nasty ex-wife.

Kazzy Bee said...

Just caught up, still as fantastic as ever, Claire, can't get enough of this. And whoa, what a cliff hanger to leave us on. The ex wife is good at this game, but surely everyone knows what she's all about, surely? Haha.

Can't wait to see what comes next! :)

Didi said...

wow Claire this story was amazing, so catching. One of the best stories :-)

Toni said...

Great story!!!

Kazzy Bee said...

Nawwwwww the hopeless romantic in me that I try to keep well hidden just loved this :) great story, Clare, looking forward to reading many many more!!

Meriah said...

Tried to read but link said website unavailable. Probably would have loved it based on teaser.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good one but link doesn't work

Anonymous said...

The link doesn't work, I'm gutted. I'd loved to read this one. Hope someone can fix it soon?