Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Noa

From: Germany

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories.
No idea... most of the time it's just ideas running through my head while I'm working or should be working. There has always been too much imagination on my crazy mind so all I need is a simple situation and it just happens :)
Showering is pretty much inspiring though ;) Most of the time I catch myself out dreaming about stuff I wish for and the perfect guy for me... and that's what I need to write down immediatelly, otherwise my brain would explode ;)
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
Well, I was about 12 when I started writing and never since I stopped. My parents were annoyed, they wanted me to see a shrink, but I kept on writing and today I wish I could do it for a living. Maybe one day...

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like...
love ;) just finding the perfect match for me. I love the erotic stories because I have been writing erotic stuff for ages and I loved it.
It's wonderfull to dive into a story, a complete different life and situation and live it for a few brief and dreamy moments...

Stories in Neverland written by Noa
-Along came John;
-A rainy Summer;
-Broken Dreams;
-C&R Round 1;

No comments: