Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Megan

From: England

Fave Lifer: Nicky

Your point of view on your own stories.
I always get inspired by whatever I see. Whether it be a TV show or a film or a picture. Or even something that's happened to me. I usually start a story and don't finish it. I must have tonnes of stories that are started but aren't finished. I write alot probably more than I should but I love it and it makes me happy so...
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I started in 2005. I started writing fics on the Busted Boards after they split wierdly. I started reading them then had a go and loved it. Been writing ever since. I went from Busted to McFly. And now I'll write about anybody. To be honest not a hugeee fan of Westlife so excuse any mistakes in details about their lives or whatever.
I suppose I write fan fics because it's an escape from the real world. They have kind of indirectly changed my life. I met some of my best friends from writing fics and we still write them together, even they are really random and only we would appreciate them.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
A good orginal story. It has to have some kind of realism in it. Can't stand fics when you met your dream guy and five seconds later he's telling you he loves you. I love reading about that inital spark and watching it grow into love. And also happy endings are a must. I'm a soppy romantic and don't like a sad one. I don't mind if there is sadness in the story as long as it ends happily. Life is too depressing as it is without crying over a sad ending where your fave guy dies. :(

Stories in Neverland written by Megan:


No comments: