Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Bailey

From: United States

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories.
Most of my insperation comes from the songs on my iPod. I'll listen to it when I'm driving or listen to iTunes when I'm on the computer and stories will just start filling my head when I hear certain lyrics. One or two songs will normally drive a story I'm writing. Plus, I have an over active imagination :)
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I only began writing a few months ago but I've always made up stories in my head while I'm trying to sleep or I'm driving. Which probably isn't the best idea seeing how I could be resting or not getting in an accident.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I love stories that are quirky, that have that something that make them completely differnt. I really enjoy the ones that make me laugh out loud. Love is obviously emotional and sometimes heartbreaking, but it's also funny. At least I tend to laugh at love.

Stories in Neverland written by Bailey:
-Gone;
-Iris;

Contact Bailey:
bailey.harmon@ymail.com

No comments: