Friday 16 April 2010

Fiction: Anyone But You - by Bailey (parts 1, 2)



Author: Bailey
Rating: 16+
Genre: R; E; D
Chapter: 13
Pages: 47
Cast: You; 4 Lifers; 1 Friend
Teaser: She hated him. The way he treated woman. The way he thought he was 'God's Gift'. And most of all…the way he seemed to take a sudden, unwanted interest in her.


Author: Bailey
Rating: 16+
Genre: R; E; D
Chapter: 13
Pages: 53
Cast: You; 4 Lifers
Teaser: Sure, the player finally admits he has the ability to fall in love...but what happens when the honeymoon's over and he has to grow up?

4 comments:

mj said...

my fave story well written, :)

Anonymous said...

I think both these stories are brilliant, time and time again I keep coming back to these two! Well written! Love it

Monique said...

Been re-reading these last night and still <3 <3 <3 <3 them. Deffo one of my faves on here!

Toni said...

One of my favs i love to re read!