Monday 22 March 2010

Author: Nikki

From: Philippines

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories are written with lots of thought, I slave over them for some time but they eventually get better and better each time. I love reading and writing happy endings and reconcilliations but some fighting isn't out of place, I just make sure it fits the scene... I love those rags to riches type fics but I don't write them (weird? you can say that again), I write mostly popstar meets someone or past love comes back to haunt Kian when he's already happy with me (it's fan fiction, what can I do?)... something like that and they have to have a sense of "now" in them. Although I love reading period fics, I don't write them... And my fics usually end happily.. if not, there's usually a sequel or it's a trilogy.. something like that.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I really love to write, english being my first language, even though I'm Filipino, I write lots of stories and win some awards for them but writing fan fics on Westlife? It was about late last year, after I bought face to face, I found a fic site and the rest is history.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like the fact that you can live in your own dream world.. it's fun! The fact that you can be anyone, from a movie star, a peasant, a princess, a fan girl, a dancer, anyone and get away with it (lol..). I love period fics, rags to riches fics and happy ending fics... and series (trilogies, sequels..) always keep me from doing homework!

Stories in Neverland written by Nikki
-Road to Eternity (with Ash, Binha and Krissy);

Contact Nikki:
samanthaparkington@gmail.com

No comments: