Monday 22 March 2010

Author: Hazel

From: England

Fave Lifer: Nicky

Your point of view on your own stories.
My story...Together Again... not so much of what inspired me but I had written bits of it years ago and I was just going through many parts of fics I have written and thought right I have an ending for that and sent it off and wella... it's published not much of a story behind it.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
Generally started writing them cos I couldnt be bothered with school work and I had little daydreams and it just evolved into fictions.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like... lots of romance haha but something that doesn't seem to fake or unrealistic... i like a story i can actually picture in my head as i'm reading which is what a lot of the stories on here are like.

Stories in Neverland written by Hazel:

Contact Hazel
hazy_angel@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: