Monday 22 March 2010

Author: Brittany

From: Canada

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories. 
My stories come from a love of writing and Westlife. I do write outside the circle of fanfiction and Westlife. My inspiration can come from anywhere a song, a movie, a picture etc. I sometimes will write a story and then turn it into a Westlife fiction because it just fits.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I started writing fan fictions back in 2001 I think and I started with 5ive, Backstreet Boys and Westlife. I had been writing stories for years before that though. I started writing them because I loved writing and I adore those bands so why not combine the two things I love.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I really like almost anything when it comes to fan fictions as long as the writing is good. I want to be totally involved with the story. The more you pull me in the more I will love it.

Stories in Neverland written by Brittany
-Back at One (with Caz);
-Love of Fashion (with Caz);
-Love online (with Caz);
-Mixed Love (with Caz);
-Not Forgotten (with Caz);
-Super Star Love (with Caz);
-Through Death Comes Life (with Caz);
-Tidal Wave of Love (with Caz);
-What hurts the Most (with Caz);
-What's my Line? (with Caz);

No comments: