Monday 22 March 2010

Author: Biggi

From: Germany

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories. 
Usually it's just about something that happened to me in real life or ideas I get while listening to a song or what I wish would happen to me ;-)
I usually write stories if I have an idea. Sometimes it also happened that an idea was popping into my head and I couldn't concentrate until I wrote about it.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I first heard of fan fictions at the beginning of 2006. After I read all the fan fictions I was bored and decided to write my own stuff but it took me quite a while before I decided to post them on any site.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
like almost everything. It really depends on my mood ;-) but every story I read should have a happy ending.

Stories in Neverland written by Biggi

Contact Biggi
birgit.kaefer@hotmail.com

No comments: