Saturday 20 March 2010

Author: Amelia W.

From: Brazil

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories.
To be honest, everything inspires me to write a story, or maybe just a scene. I'm always having new ideas for new plots, but not all of them I can keep writing on - for the amount of them - but maybe someday, who knows? Basicaly, I write stories about Kian, I can't really get inspired to write about the others, but I hope I do soon. I have some short stories, but they're not that good, the long ones are definitelly better, and unfortunately most part of them are still unfinished and unplubished. I like to write about different things, not the cliché ones, and I like to put a lot of drama and tragedies, I also love to write smart retorts, I think the story gets some 'it' with it, y'know?
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I started writing because of MYF. Y'know, me and Gabi started that site with a fan fic she was writing. I never thought I would be able to write anything, but one day an idea for a story popped up in my head, and I thought 'why not?' and gave it a go. That was when I wrote my first fan fiction, 'When your eyes say it', in 2005. And since then, I haven't stopped writing.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like originality and mystery, also great dramas and an interesting story-line, but mainly, I like well written stories. It really bugs me when what could be an interesting plot, is wasted in a lousy writing. I don't have one specific favourite genre to read, I'll read anything as long as it's good, but I find fics too lovey-dovey a bit boring, and those with things happening too fast are terrible. I like to get into the story and feel it, coz if I don't, I completely lose interest in it. The ending is also crucial, I like unexpected ones, being it a happy ending or a sad one, if it's interesting and inteligent, I'll definitelly love it.

Stories in Neverland written by Amelia W.:


No comments: