Saturday 20 March 2010

Author: Esha

From: India

Fave Lifer: All of them

Your point of view on your own stories.
My Fics are mostly inspired by real life what I see around me and feel I like to add a hint of reality in it and I also like to add a bit of emotions in it. I want people to laugh and cry.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I write a lot of poems and that’s how fics came about after writing poems I really starting loving the writing process and then I was introduced to this fic world and I just wrote How did I fall in love with you after having a good (Thanks to all of you) response I kept going.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
Oh there are so many but mostly I love every fic by Carol and Lia together and individually they are really gr8 writers and I love You suck that’s a classic.

Stories in Neverland written by Esha:

Contact Esha:
esha_friends16@yahoo.com

No comments: