Saturday 20 March 2010

Author: Shella

From: Philippines

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories...hmm..i always get inspired when something good happens to me and i want to make that moment unforgetabtable...what i would always do is make a story of how it was and how i want it to happen..its like trying to releive it and make it the way i want it..in my imagination...and then i put my man *kian!* to make it more interesting..


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
Actually the fic, love takes two, that I wrote here was my first completed fic..I have tons of fics..but sadly unfinished ones..I try to complete it but somehow I just don't how..anyways..I wrote that fic because I was so hooked up on someone but didn't go quite well..that is why I wrote that fic...so I could end it the way I wanted it to happen back then.. :p (I'm actually doing the sequel..it's on progress guys!!)

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like fics that have twist..many many twist lol.. I want it exciting and realistic..so I could imagine it..(mind you, i have a huge imagination..lol)

Stories in Neverland written by Shella

Contact Shella:
shella_blue_angel@yahoo.com

No comments: