Saturday 20 March 2010

Author: Anna

From: Sweden

Fave Lifer: Brian and Nicky

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories are usually based on my daydreams lol. I try to stay down to earth with them, as it would've happened in real life.. Sometimes I can get a tad overexcited with the writing, but it is always allowed;) When I write my own stories I get very selfcritical. I have about ten different fics that I've started on but that I've decided that they are not good enough, but that is usually because I've listened to a song and it gave me an idea of what to write, then I get stuck and can not be bothered to finish it off.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I started to write fics about 7 or 8 years ago now, mostly cause I wanted to read stories about myself with the lads. When I first started to write interactive fics were new and very very rare. One reason also was that I love to write and it gives me a chance to get into another world.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
What I like in fanfictions? Oh dear.. It really depends on my mood, but I love the ones that end happy lol. I am a dreamer and I want stories to end happy. But the fics are allowed to have the drama and the tears. Just as long as it ends happy.

Stories in Neverland written by Anna:
-A Way To Find Love [Winner Fiction Contest Season I];


Contact Anna:
brys_angel@hotmail.com

No comments: