Saturday 20 March 2010

Author: Binha

From: Brazil

Fave Lifer: Mark

Your point of view on your own stories.
Actually, almost everything inspires me to write. It can be a story I heard or read, a movie, a talk with a friend, a song, or just my day dreams... To start writing a fic, I need to have inspiration, I need to feel like I'll die if I don't write that. I have a lot of fics unfinished, not because I'm not liking the story, but because I need the inspiration. But I'm quite happy with the ones I've written so far, and I definetely want to write more.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I started writing fics about 3 years ago, when I became a Westlife fan. The first fic I wrote was in portuguese and it was definetely crap, but when Mi and Gabi started with MYF, I decided to give it a go again, and then I found out I really liked writing. Mostly, I write fan fictions because that's the way I can see my fantasies turning into reality. It's like another world you go into, and it's good to have fun too.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
Basically, I like original stories. Of course we always have things like the couple met, they get together, then they get apart but in the end they are together again, but it has to be a really good story! The dialogues must be interesting, the scenes, everything. I like stories that are possible to happen, and not total impossible ones, like my fave 'Lifer sees me for the first time and he says he loves me. And I love happy endings! I don't like when I die or any of the lads die, it's so creepy lol. It's ok to have sad scenes, maybe get some tears from me, but happy ending is essencial, in my opinion.

Stories in Neverland written by Binha:
-Road to Eternity (with Ash, Krissy and Nikki);


Contact Binha:
binhaferreira1@gmail.com

No comments: