Tuesday 23 March 2010

Author: Lia

From: Brazil

Fave Lifer: Brian

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories are all about what I think girls would like to share with a man they love, being lifers or not. Every girl dreams about some sort of love story.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I always enjoyed writing. My firt fic was almost five years ago, when I was 13. Then I started writing with Carol, and I do it ever since.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I like quick dialogs. It makes the story more dynamic.

Stories in Neverland written by Lia:
-Around The World (with Carol);
-Fairy Tales (with Carol);
-From Santa Claus (with Carol);
-Heaven Wishes (with Carol);
-Hunter (with Carol);
-Just like Heaven (with Carol);
-Law and Love (with Carol);
-Learning how to Play (with Carol);
-Love is a Battlefield (with Carol);
-My Messy Marriage (with Carol);
-My True Beloved (with Carol);
-Pride and Prejudice (with Carol);
-Roomies (with Carol);
-She will be Loved (with Carol);
-The Best Gift (with Carol);
-The Lucky Bracelet (with Carol);
-The Passion Diary (with Carol);
-Unlikely(with Carol);
-Unpredictable (with Carol);
-Uptight? Me?! (with Carol);
-When Past Goes Wrong (with Carol);
-You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (with Carol)

Contact Lia
ceci_show@msn.com

No comments: