Tuesday 23 March 2010

Author: Carol

From: Brazil

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories. 
Everything inspires me... Movies, dreams, talks with my partner in crime, Lia... I don't have a point of view on my stories, I just wish it makes you dream!!!
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
Out of the blue I had an idea, and I wrote in portuguese. It was the first sketch of Fairy Tales. I guess that I was thinking what I wanted to happen in my life and then I just did it. So it became a habit, I just love writting.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I like stories that makes us wonder... I guess I like Romance and a bit of comedy.

Stories in Neverland written by Carol
-Around The World (with Lia);
-Fairy Tales (with Lia);
-From Santa Claus (with Lia);
-Heaven Wishes (with Lia);
-Hunter (with Lia);
-Just like Heaven (with Lia);
-Law and Love (with Lia);
-Learning how to Play (with Lia);
-Love is a Battlefield (with Lia);
-My messy Marriage (with Lia);
-My True Beloved (with Lia);
-Pride and Prejudice (with Lia);
-Roomies (with Lia);
-She will be Loved (with Lia);
-The Best Gift (with Lia);
-The lucky Bracelet (with Lia);
-The Passion Diary (with Lia);
-The Interview (with Delane);
-Unlikely (with Lia);
-Unpredictable (with Lia);
-Uptight? Me!? (with Lia);
-When Past Goes Wrong (with Lia);
-You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (with Lia)

Contact Carol:
a.caroll@globo.com

No comments: