Tuesday 23 March 2010

Author: Caz

From: England

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories. 
Well, I don't think I'm the best writter in the world. But I like to get some real life issues in them or just make up weird situations or something. I like people to read my stories and get away from the real world for a bit. Kian Egan inspires me, plus some of my own life experiences, I think its good as you can put them down in black and white and clear your head,
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I had read fics before but this was before interactive and thinking I'd love one with me and Kian but didn't get insperation. I remember watching Moulin Rouge and thinking how much I love it. I got a few ideas in my head sat down at my comp and wrote to 4am (The greatest thing is my 1st fic).

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
Happy endings. I think life can be crap enough so I like to read a fic thats got a happy ending, ok have crap stuff in it but happy ending is a good thing. I hate feeling down reading a fic that matches my life makes it worse as for me, when I read a fan fic I escape into another world I want that to be happy not crappie.

Stories in Neverland written by Caz: 
-A Reporter's Life (with Nads);
-Back At One (with Brit);
-Crazy in Love (with Nads);
-Fate (with Nads);
-Fight for the Right (with Nads);
-Love of Fashion (with Brit);
-Love online (with Brit);
-Mixed Love (with Brit);
-Mr Wrong vs Mr Right (with Brit);
-Not Forgotten (with Brit);
-Obvious (with Nads);
-Super Star Love (with Brit);
-The Forgotten Past (with Nads);
-Tidal Wave of Love (with Brit);
-Waiting in the Wings (with Brit);
-Were we ever in Love? (with Brit);
-What hurts the Most (with Brit);
-What's my Line? (with Brit);
-When Love Goes Wrong (with Nads);
-Who Knew (with Sam);

Contact Caz:
fateckone@aol.com

No comments: