Saturday 25 July 2015

I thought you'd always be here by Ana - New writer

Update 29/7

Here's the rest of the story for you guys :) Have fun, leave some love!

Monique

---

Hi guys,

Yaaay! We have a new writer sharing their story with us. Give a warm welcome to Ana, who's sharing her story 'I thought you'd always be here'. You'll find the first five chapters under the link below. The rest of the story will be up later this week.
Keep our writers motivated, leave them some comments and love on either the comment section or on the tagboard. Knowing your stories are being read makes you write that much easier which brings us all more fun stuff to read! :)

Do you have a story to share? Don't hesistate, just drop us an email. We'll get it scripted and up on the site for everyone to read.

For now, enjoy the story!

Monique




Title: I thought you'd always be here
Author: Ana
Rating: G
Genre: R
Pages:32
Cast: You and four lifers
Teaser: He had always taken for granted the fact she was always there when he returned home or whenever he needed her. But what would happen if he found out one day she wasn't going to be there for him anymore. Would he realise just what he had lost, or was it all too little too late?

5 comments:

Monique said...

Welcome aboard, Ana!
I've read and very much enjoyed the story. Mark's been such an idiot, but I'm glad he's coming to his senses now. Let's hope these schemes will work and they'll be able to bring me around! James sounds like a true idiot...

Thanks for sharing the story. Here's to many more :D

Brittanylea02 said...

Great story...can't wait for more :)

kaz said...

Oh I love this! Love it. And I can not wait to see what happens next. Monique is right, but in my case, it's Shane who is an idiot. Idiot.

Bring on the next part! :)

kaz said...

Awwwwww! That was so cute. And I so love Freddie. As demented as he might be, he's adorable.

Thanks for sharing this. It was such a cute read! :) xx

Monique said...

Yaaaay! I came to my senses. How stupid was I to want to marry that dope in the first place.
Good to see Mark tried, though it was kinda fun to see him fail haha Now hopefully he won't fail in proving himself he's worthy of my love.

Lovely read, Ana! Hope to see more of you in the future! :)