Friday 20 February 2015

Save me from myself by Jess - New writer

Hi all,

We have a new writer on the site! Give a warm welcome to Jess, who shares with us this short story, Save me from myself. The story deals with high school bullying, there for we've given it a 16+ rating. Give it a read and let her know how you like it!

With this update, we're out of stories. We'd love to keep sharing stories with you though but we need your help to do it. Do you write, have you written in the past? Would you like to see your story up on this site? Just drop us an email, neverland.fics@gmail.com and see your story here!

We're looking forward to welcoming some new or old writers and read some new stories.

For now, enjoy this story and leave Jess some comments :)

Monique



Title: Save me from myself
Author: Jess
Rating: 16+
Genre: AU, D, V, TN, RH
Pages: 6
Cast: You and your favorite 'lifer
Teaser: His time in school isn't easy on him. Will he be strong enough to carry on?

3 comments:

Kazzy Bee said...

Whoa! What a story. That was intense! But I loved it. And I'd love to see if there was a sequel, see him again in a few years time and what not? Hehe.

Fantastic story, Jess, I can't wait to read more from you! That was great!

Monique said...

Such a sad story :( But at the same time so very hopeful too. I'm so glad that the female lead was there to witness his torment and knew what he was dealing with from her own experience. Even if you don't wish such a thing to anyone :(

It's a lovely story, Jess. Would love to read more from you :)

Noa said...

wow, that was intense! My school years are far away by now and I never saw mean kids like that, well, maybe i was far too baked most of the time ;)
Jess, thanks for sharing and thanks for saving Kian :)
why were they so hateful? Jeez, imagining myself back then, going there every day and being bullied... phew!
I really enjoyed your way of writing and also the way you simply jumped in and started the scene. Movie-style ;) with this one you really managed to write a short story, not many people can do that. Keep writing!! I wanna see some more stuff from you (and not only the lovey-dovey!!)