Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Challenge by Alex

Yay, a brand new story for you all! Thank you so much, Alex, for your lovely donation. I'm sure you're all going to enjoy this one.
Have a good read and leave her some love. Don't forget; the more comments, the more likely people are to share their stories with us all.



Title: The Challenge
Author: Alex
Rating: G
Genre: R
Pages:6
Cast: You and four lifers
Teaser: As the lads PA you feel safest out of the spotlight but you won't be able to say no against charity. Where will this challenge take you?

8 comments:

PatriciaFrens said...

simple and a good read. keep up a good work...

Monique said...

Short and sweet! I've really enjoyed reading this, Alex.

Jess said...

That was adorable! Loved the bet between the PA and the guy. That would have been great to see. Great job!

Stacy (sugarfilan) said...

Very very cute! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm absolutely terrible at short stories, so I totally commend you for this. Job well done :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It keeps my mind of rubbish work! :-)

Kazzy Bee said...

That was so cute! Loved it! :)

Fer said...

I really liked this story! Well done!

Meriah said...

Website unavailable to read