Saturday 22 February 2014

New writer - Lala J. Thorpe



We gladly welcome another new writer to the site; give it up for Lala! The story she's sharing with us was originally not a Westlife fanfiction but has been scripted to fit. We hope you enjoy it, give her some feedback when you've read. 

Title: She Falls Asleep
Author: Lala J. Thorpe
Rating: 16+
Genre:  D, RH
Pages: 26
Cast: You and your fave 'Lifer
Teaser:
You're best friends but will that prove to be enough?

Note: This fiction deals with death. Can't handle it or not up to that, you'd best stay clear.

3 comments:

Fer said...

OMG! I'm crying so much! I even prepared myself for that final but I'm crying anyways. Beautiful story, I didn't know about that song and now I'm definitely looking for it on youtube.
Thank you Lala for sharing this with us!! You broke my heart but I loved your fic ;)

Monique said...

I'm a sucker for happy endings so for that matter this really wasn't my kinda story haha But I still think you did a good job writing it. Despite the sadness of it all I still enjoyed reading and kept on going till the end.
Would love to see more of you in the future :)

Unknown said...

I cried so much. I love the ending though. Love is eternal indeed.