Tuesday 11 February 2014

Broken promises by Bex



There you go, a new story by Bex for y'all. We hope you enjoy and leave some love!

There's two more stories lined up to go but other than that it's been awfully quite in Neverlands inbox... Got some stories to share? Don't hestitate and come find us at neverland.fics@gmail.com 
 


Broken promises
Author: Bex
Genre: R, D
Rating: 13+
Cast: You, four lifers
Teaser: He promises to be there for her birthday but, once again, cancels at the last minute. She's disappointed and makes a shocking discovery about her long term boyfriend.

6 comments:

Monique said...

Well, that was one sucky sucky birthday! haha Jeez, Mark could've been a bit more subtle... But I'm glad that he managed to convince me in the end, lovely romantic ending.

Loved it Bex!

Unknown said...

This better have a sequel. Lol. Seems a bit rushed but alright.

SkinnyRavs82 said...

I thought it was cute and funny in places. Too damn short though! lol But that's just me I like long stories haha a

Pisces Gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kazzy Bee said...

I thought the same, it was cute, a bit short, but Bex, that's just coz I LOVE your fics and I wish they'd just keep going on.

Loved it. And also, so close to my birthday.. haha.

Anyhoo, great fic Bex, looking forward to many more!!

Meriah said...

Short and very sweet. Loved it.