Thursday 24 October 2013

Part 3 Historical Challenge Noa

Hey there everyone!
So lost without my own Computer, but I really hope that this is now Part 3 for you :)
Sorry it took more time, it almost got me crazy for hours, my Dad's pc is weird and doing weird things all day :)
This Part is a Little longer than the last ones, we hope it will keep you amused!
Have a great day!


Historical Challenge Noa Part 3
Author: Noa
Genre: AU, R, SX, D, V, H, A
Rating: 18+
Cast: You and 4 Lifers
Teaser: After her mother's death she is supposed to start a new life with relatives in Ireland, but instead she finds herself being captured by criminals and with no way to escape...

4 comments:

Toni said...

great add! cant wait to read the rest!! awesome work

Vicksta1982 said...

For this third part, I really enjoyed it. At times it was amusing as well. The growing and rather obvious attraction was a highlight though I sense because of the situation they find themselves in nothing can really happen yet...or maybe it won't and all this bubbling potential attraction is only a result of the situation....hope I didn't confuse you with that. LOL.

Everything seems to be getting more intense and theres a lot of suspense going on. Don't let me down! ;-) haha

Sam said...

I really enjoyed this part of the story.

It looks like there is growing attraction between me and the first lifer.

I can't wait to see what happens next and whether he will return.

Caroline said...

I can't wait to see how it ends! Obviously she is not meant to simply stay with her husband. There is a lot going on and I feel realy drawn into the story.
The character of the main girl is really well described and built up nicely in so many ways. Also the favourite lifer and his past.
They are drawn to each other but they of course won't start anything it is inappropriate during that times :)
I hope that I will handle the rest. I am very excited!