Saturday 5 October 2013

New fic by Bex: Be Mine

Hey everyone,
I hope you have a good weekend... Here in Germany we have bad weather, but I have a cup of tea in front of me and I'm sitting right next to the fire place *cosy*
Good weather or bad; here's Bex' new story that will surely make your weekend better. Have fun!



Title: BE MINE
Author: Bex
Genre: R
Rating: 13+
Cast: You, 4 lifers
Teaser: He loves her, but he's reluctant to tell her. After some gentle coaxing from a bandmate he tells her but she rejects him. He's more determined than ever to win her over now ...

8 comments:

Monique said...

Posting a story and adding that picture, well... Can't go wrong no more can it ;)

It was such a sweet lil piece, I very much enjoyed it! Glad that in the end Mark got his way ;) haha

beck_willis said...

See I do occasionally write with Mark in mind Monique haha

Jess said...

Adorable new addition. Mark is just too sweet....even if he is a bit shy.

Sam said...

That was such a sweet story to read. I really enjoyed it especially with the picture that went with it.

Kara said...

Argggh those dimples!!!!

Hahaha

I went and picked Shane... you know what they say about old habits lol... I really liked this story, it was short and it still left me going 'aww' at the end.

Toni said...

Fantastic story!!

Vicksta1982 said...

How can you ever say no to Feehily. Honestly?? Never! haha. Thanks for the story!

Unknown said...

Absolutely loved it! Marky just wouldn't give up until he got what he wanted. <3