Sunday 20 October 2013

Historical Fics and a lot of things going on...

Hey everyone!! 

We really hope hat you are all doing well with your lives, work and of course the writing and collecting ideas! :)
There is so much going on at the moment and I wanna apologize for not publishing Krissy's fic and not coming up with fresh ideas for you guys!! For me it has been a hard time since my admission to the hospital and I have been at my parents place for over a month because actually I should not move much, so no good times. But now, in a upright position for some minutes ;) I wanted to create a litle post for you.

There have been fights and some really bad comments and we can only repeat that we will never allow and never permit people to speak up in that kind of way. It was mean and not constructive.
But we would love to keep you discussing and we have decided long ago to start a proper discussion on characters, way of writing, ideas, realization, plot and turns of events for one fic by a person that won't get hurt by harsh words too much - me :) I wanna give you my historical piece by piece and I want to you really think about it and give me your ideas, your comments on what you like or dislike and what you would have written differentially. Try and be constructive (maybe even nice ;)
To me it is important, that neverland is a writer's page and that we host different stories, some for the heart and the good feeling, some that are giving us the creeps, some to make us think... love, crime and violence, mixed or written separately, I like a bit of variety :)
I will go over a few things and update the first part today, maybe we can leave two days in between for discussions, then add the next part.
Have a great day!
Noa

Intro in advance :)
While waiting for your ideas and the history you created and invented for the westlife-lads, we want to keep you amused and in a little supense...

Here's the data for you:
Country/ place of origin: The Netherlands
Location: Boat
Stuff/ Weapon: Dagger
Lifer: Kian
Year/ period of time: 1600
There is a second favourite Lifer Brian and a least favourite one Mark in my version, but we decided to script it for you so you can pick your own lifers.



2 comments:

Monique said...

Also the tags to this post are very promissing :p haha

I do hope all will be going well for you. Take good care of both your and your baby's health, that's most important after all! :)

I'm keeping an eye out for this, I'm intrigued

Neverland said...

Thanks Monique :)
I will try my best! The big one is on fire today, too much rain and she can't go outside, nothing helps!!!
Hope you are having fun with the fic (in some way ;) and plese keep discussing!!! :)