Monday 12 April 2010

Author: Vick

From: Australia/NZ/Singapore

Fave Lifer: Mark

Your point of view on your own stories. 
My stories are written for a little fun, used as a way of expression how I feel. When I'm into something, like Westlife, for example I like to take the ordinary and what I can't have and make it real for that brief moment in time.
Inspiration, well its hard to say I get inspired in different ways. Sometimes through music, dreams, tv or just real life as I see it.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I started writing stories in genereal when I was about..about 7 or 8 I think, as for fan fics, that didn't happen until the late 1990's around 1994.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I like a bit of romance, mystery and drama and something different that doesn't re-tell a tale that you've read before. Take an old tale and give it a new lease of life.

Stories in Neverland written by Vick

Contact Vick:
ashley_n_marky@msn.com

No comments: