Friday 23 April 2010

Author: Michele

From: Brazil

Fave Lifer: Brian

Your point of view on your own stories. 
Well, i usualy write my fictions inspired in some movies, dreams, nightmares and some facts in my day life.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
It was about some years ago, I used to write horror stories inspired in my nightmares, then I've decided to change the genre and turn the nigtmares into Westlife stories. Since I love Bryan, my dreams are all about him, everynight I have to write some lines for a new fan fiction.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
First, I read the teaser, the rating and the number of pages. So, in the fan fiction, I love to envolve myself in the stories, even when I'm reading a book.

Stories in Neverland written by Michele

Contact Michele:
michele_bryan_90@hotmail.com

No comments: