Friday 23 April 2010

Author: Anna S.

From: Germany

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories...Someone said, write down what is the innermost of your soul. Noone can forbid you your dreams. And I think that's what authors of fanfic's do, live their dreams and if someone will read it, she/he will relive your dreams and get happy or find a soulmate. I hope, I can do that with my stories (I've posted only one here :o)but there are more to come). So hope you enjoy it! Le grá, Ann


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
It was about...12 years ago when I started writing a huge fan fic which is in a map on my attic now, coz it is about another chapter of my life with stars (I was a Nick Carter and Ben Boyce-Fan as I was 12). I wrote it because it was something like a diary but a lot more for me, coz everthing that happened in real life I could work out there (but with an happy ending):o) And still when I'm fed up with my destiny I write down a fan fic where Shane can take me in his arms and help me get through. I am getting to much in detail now...so finito.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I like...to get to my Neverland, reading them is like really being close to Shane, Nicky, Kian and Mark. And as I was in Sligo so often now, I can look at the photos and read the fanfics and be home again...

Stories in Neverland written by Anna S.:

No comments: