Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Laura

From: Netherlands

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories... are usually based on stuff that happens around me, or to me. I always try to make them as close to real life as possible. Even though some of my stories are based on parts of storylines from TV series. So I can't really say what inspires me. Life, is probably best to describe that.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
A long long time ago! My first fic is actually from 2002. It's really really bad, I never showed anyone apart from my best friend. But I think I'm getting better hehe.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I loooove romance. And situations that lead a story in a completely, unexpected directions. Cliche stories are nice from time to time, but I'd rather read the 'real life' uncommon romance stories. 

Stories in Neverland written by Laura

No comments: