Friday 26 March 2010

Author: Sarah

From: Belgium

Fave Lifer: Mark

Your point of view on your own stories. 
My stories usually are completely fictive and contain either a lot of action and adventure or magic and fantasy stuff.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
It was about a few months ago. I started to read other people's fanfics and I really liked them so I thought I'd try it for myself. I've always liked writing, but now I've also found inspiration which makes it easier.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I like originality, sarcasm/humour and when it's not to unrealistic when it comes to getting together, but that won't be a problem on your site because you said it yourself no meeting, getting together and marying in a short spam like 3 pages.
Stories in Neverland written by Sarah
-An Unexpected Turn (with Heidi);

No comments: